Friday, May 19, 2017
2 .Never commit adultery because of money. If your husband is poor but honest don’t just break his trust by entering into relationship with a rich guy. A man who lures a woman by showing his money is not worth your trust or love.
3. You surely take care of your house and family but along with it also try to earn some money. It need not necessarily be a full time job or employment, it can be something which you can do from home or with minimum time. Develop your hobbies and turn them into profitable ventures. Start small, make a beginning - earning some money will not give you financial independence but will give a great boost to your confidence.
4 Control your indulgent mind when you see the next “sale or discount offer” on your favourite clothes, garments, jewelry etc. Remember that a 40% sale still means than you have to pay the remaining 60% and if you keep buying the things which you don’t require than very soon you will have to sell the things which you require.
5 Learn to budget and save for yourself. Develop a separate saving kitty for your ownself.
6 Get off the “money high” and reduce the power of the “money drug”. Don't use money to make yourself feel good. That type of high is fleeting. Instead, do things that promote self-respect and creativity so you don't have to seek those feelings through just mindless spending.
7 Get some financial education. Learn little about protecting, budgeting, levering and investing. Believe me, in most cases it is simple than learning to cook and more exciting than going on senseless shopping.
8 Get involved in the long term financial decisions of your family. Be a part of it and give your valuable contribution – it will improve your family’s finances as well as boost your personal morale.
9 Never force your husband into a job or profession because “you” think that he will earn more money in that and give you a safe secured life. Let him explore his ownself and settle in the work which he loves the best – that will assure your family achieves financial freedom over the long term and your relationship and love grows as time passes.
10 Always ensure that your husband has a proper insurance policy as well as a succession plan. After loving him full life, you would not want to curse your husband after his death because of money.
Your financial freedom is dependent on your attitudes and beliefs about money and your willingness to take your financial future into your own hands. Being financially secured and independent will help you love yourself and your loved ones more while enabling you to achieve your true higher purpose in world and answer the calling of your soul. Mehrab Irani is the General Manager – Investments with Tata Investment Corporation Limited. He is the author of “10 Commandments for Financial Freedom” and “Mad Money Journey”
at May 19, 2017
Saturday, April 29, 2017
Below is the EurUsd h4 chart showing clear down trend #EURUSD EUR/USD - Live Rate, Forecast, News and Analysis eurusd forex, eurusd...
#EURUSD EUR/USD - Live Rate, Forecast, News and Analysis eurusd forex, eurusd, analysis eurusd, bloomberg eurusd spot, bloomberg eur...